Enroll your child today in Bellevue Public Schools—the pride of the Bellevue/Offutt community—through centralized enrollment. This is a grouping of services in one location designed to assist families new to Bellevue Public Schools with student enrollment. It is our intent to make the transition to new schools as easy as possible. With the needs of new families in mind, it is possible to enroll all children in the family at one time.
Bellevue Public Schools Enrollment Center
2600 Arboretum Dr., Bellevue, NE 68005
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Summer Office Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., and Fridays 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
What do I need to prepare for the registration process?
- Certified birth certificate (REQUIRED)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, or purchase agreement) (REQUIRED)
- Record of immunizations (REQUIRED)
- Physical/vision exam or waiver
- Previous school records
- Other information necessary to support the learning process for your child. (i.e. academic, medical, social support services)
- Custody agreements/court orders/restrictions (if applicable)