About Bellevue Public Schools
Bellevue Public Schools is proud to serve the educational needs of the Bellevue/Offutt Community. The BPS District serves approximately 10,000 students; there are 2 high schools, 3 middle schools, 15 elementary schools, 1 alternative school, and a career and technical education center in the BPS District serving PK-12th grade. The district is accredited by the state of Nebraska and also earned district-wide accreditation again in 2020 through Cognia (formerly AdvancED), a global accreditation agency. Bellevue provides a comprehensive education program designed to meet the needs of all students. The district-guided, teacher-written curriculum is currently aligned with Nebraska content area standards. Extensive extra-curricular activities provide students with multiple opportunities to participate. Each year Bellevue students earn state and national recognition in diverse fields including academics, band, vocal music, engineering, science, communication arts, JROTC, CTE, and athletics.
Champions for Children
Shaping Our Future Through Engagement, Innovation, and a Culture of Belonging
Bellevue Public Schools and stakeholders believe in...
- Learning for all
- Exposing students to rigorous academic programs and meeting individual needs
- Implementing effective use of technology to enhance teaching and student learning
- Preparing our students to persevere and face the challenges of living and learning in an ever-changing world
- Respecting diversity and helping students understand their roles as responsible citizens
- Providing a safe and secure learning environment
- Promoting healthy lifestyles and decision-making
- Partnering with our students, parents, and community to support learning and enhance the quality of education in our district
- Learning for all