Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation



Sign up for the News Update.

Sub Navigation


Home > breadcrumbs: Bellevue West High School > breadcrumbs: Counseling > breadcrumbs: Scholarships >

Transcript Request for College/Scholarships

Transcript Release Form: A transcript release form must be signed by a parent if under 18 yrs of age. Form can be faxed to (402) 293-4149, emailed to Kathie.Britten@bpsne.net or brought into the counseling office.  . . . read more

Scholarships Available

The scholarships listed are advertised in our monthly T-Bird talk newsletter. Students will apply online unless otherwise noted. Most applications will require essays, letters of recommendation, financial aid information and transcripts. To . . . read more

Back To Top