Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation



Sign up for the News Update.

Sub Navigation



Ajax Loading Image


Appointments, Reporting an Absence, and Check Outs

What do I do if my child is absent, has an appointment, or needs to be checked out early?

If your child is absent (ill, out of town, or on a college visit):

  • Call the attendance office at 402-293-4048.


If your child has an appointment or needs to be checked out early:

  • Send a note with your child stating what time they will need to leave and have them stop in the office to get a pass.


  • Call in the morning and let the attendance office know what time your child will be leaving. When they return to school make sure they have a note from the doctor/dentist office stating they had an appointment.


  • Come into the front office and check your child out.


Back To Top